We have a great opportunity available for a Senior Analyst. You will support the Transaction Managers with the acquisition and disposal processes for our investment portfolio. You will focus on the Dutch market/ Dutch Funds and will work cross-sectors (main focus on offices and logistics but you can also get involved in retail and residential transactions). In this role you will also work closely together with the various Asset Managers and the Fund Manager. We are currently based at WTC Schiphol airport but will be moving to a great new office on the Zuidas in 2023: WTC Amsterdam, Tower Ten.
Your key responsibilities
- Underwriting possible acquisitions: drawing up calculation models with associated cash flow forecasts (IRR calculations) and budgets for objects to be acquired;
- Supporting the Transaction Managers in the activities aimed at analyzing and acquiring potential investment objects, including registering investment propositions, viewing objects and locations and assisting in the preparation of investment proposals;
- Assisting in due diligence, studying and processing the information in a data room, negotiations and contract formation.
- Processing and analyzing market data, for example market reports, reference transaction data and mapping potential acquisition opportunities;
- Processing and updating market information and investment propositions in our management information systems (including Salesforce);
What do you have to bring us?
- A completed university (masters) degree;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in M&A or real estate transaction advisory. You bring proven experience with investment analysis and cash flow models;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Hands-on mentality and the ability to easily switch between various tasks and a strong team player;
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills (word and writing) in both English and Dutch.
What do we offer you?
We offer you the opportunity to join the CBRE Investment Management Investment Analyst Program. Within this extensive training program you can fulfil challenging training, tasks or projects in the fields of Asset Management, Transactions and Fund management. You will get familiar with the CBRE Investment Management way of investing and have the chance to boost your personal and professional development, focusing on both technical as well as soft skills. You will follow the training sessions together with other Analysts who recently joined our company (in EMEA, APAC and the Americas). It will give you the perfect opportunity to boost your career and build an (international) network in the real estate investment industry.