Schiphol – Noord-Holland – Netherlands
CBRE Investment Managament is currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Global Quantitative Real Assets Research Team.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of quantitative tools and processes to drive investment decisions across real assets, including Real Estate and Infrastructure
- Contribute to quantitative bespoke research projects for clients and prospective clients
- Analyse large amounts of data to identify investment patterns and develop predictive models
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of both proprietary and third-party data sources
- Communicate results of analysis to senior members of the team
- Assist in other aspects of the investment process including real estate market forecasting, portfolio construction and risk management
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Deep understanding of computer science and statistics
- Proficient in query languages (SQL, etc.), as well as statistical programming languages (Python, R, etc.)
- Proficient in machine learning techniques (clustering, random forests, regression, etc).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts both verbally and in writing
- A few years of working experience in a similar position, preferably within the investment industry
- Affinity with real estate or other financial markets a strong plus
- Familiarity with portfolio analytics and risk management software a plus (e.g., Factset, Axioma)
CBRE Investment Management
CBRE Investment Management is one of the world’s leading real assets investment managers and specialises in managing investments with different risk / return profiles and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. We manage more than $129 billion of assets under management with over 900 team members spread over more than 30 offices worldwide. Clients of CBRE Investment Management are institutional investors, such as publicly traded and private pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, foundations and endowments, as well as private investors.
Apply via the following link: https://careers.cbre.com/en_US/careers/JobDetail/Senior-Analyst-Quantitative-Real-Assets-Research/88425