Areas of Interest: Interns/Graduate/Apprentice, Investment Management
Location: Schiphol ‘- Noord-Holland – Netherlands
”We have an exciting Internship opportunity available in our EMEA Separate Accounts team.”
The separate accounts team focuses on investing and managing real estate across continental Europe and the UK, mainly on behalf of pension funds and insurance companies. Varying from the many funds CBRE Investment Management has, separate accounts provide our clients the opportunity to invest directly into specific assets, thereby creating a specific investment mandate aligned with their strategy. As an intern you’ll be part of the portfolio management team, supporting on managing the real estate portfolios of various separate accounts invested in all asset classes (office, logistics, residential, retail and other) with a value of more than € 12 billion. You will be given the opportunity to work alongside the team in using our data driven approach to continuously optimize the portfolios by actively managing, investing and divesting the various assets. Within the separate accounts team we have various nationalities and backgrounds, creating a diverse group of people with a dynamic and energetic culture who are all curious to learn more!
Would you like to work in an international environment with ambitious colleagues and learn about managing real estate portfolios? Then this is a position for you!
Your main responsibilities
- Supporting the team in the day-to-day portfolio management of the various separate accounts
- Assisting on analyzing potential acquisition opportunities and supporting with follow-on actions
- Working closely with the team on analyzing and guiding disposal programs
- Analyzing and improving various separate account’s (digital) way of working
- Assisting on creating internal and external commercial reporting
- Attending asset visits (to the extent possible)
What do you have to offer us?
- You are enrolled in an education institution in the Netherlands (University). Ideally you are in your late bachelors or beginning of your master’s degree in a relevant field of studies (Economics, Finance, Law, Real Estate etc.);
- Affinity with real estate and investment management is required, real estate related experience would be a definite plus;
- You have a pro-active attitude, are eager to learn and have decent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- You are available for at least 3 to 6 months for 4 or 5 days per week. Start date to be discussed;
- Fluency in English is required for this role, any additional European language is a plus.
What we offer you!
- An exciting, inspiring and international working environment.
- A great and challenging learning experience with a personal approach (you will have a dedicated team member to mentor you).
- Internship reimbursement of 750 euros per month (based on fulltime).
- The opportunity to build up your network in the real estate investment management industry. We see our interns as our talent pool for future Analyst jobs, so this is the perfect opportunity to get yourself on the radar!
CBRE Investment Management
CBRE Investment Management is a leading global real assets investment management firm operating in over 30 offices and 20 countries around the world. Through its investor-operator culture, the firm seeks to deliver sustainable investment solutions across real assets categories, geographies, risk profiles and execution formats so that its clients, users, people and communities thrive.
CBRE Investment Management is an independently operated affiliate of CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). CBRE has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE Investment Management harnesses CBRE’s data and market insights, investment sourcing and other resources for the benefit of its clients.
For more information, please visit www.CBREIM.com.
Apply via the following the link: https://careers.cbre.com/en_US/careers/JobDetail/91733