We are looking for a (Junior) Analyst Investments to join our European investment team. Are you that person? Apply now!
Who are you?
Are you a result driven, proactive and a dynamic Analyst Investments, willing to discover the real estate investment world? Then we’re looking for you! In this role you’ll be part of our European investment team.
Under the leadership of experienced colleagues, you’ll assist with the acquisition of logistic properties across our target markets in Europe, be owner of financial models and prepare various sorts of market and portfolio analysis. You’ll partner closely with our Asset Management department and wider corporate functions across our global offices, to help us smoothly transition acquired properties into our portfolio.
You’ll be joining a growing and ambitious company, where there are more than enough opportunities to contribute and take responsibility with a steep learning curve. We operate at a high pace with a small and agile team. The right candidate should be self-starting, highly motivated and have the ambition to grow with us.
Working at Granite REIT
Granite REIT (GRT.UN) is a Canadian-based real estate investment trust listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchange, engaged in the acquisition, development and management of logistic properties across North America and Europe. We have been active in Europe since the early 2000’s, however in the last 3 years we have been actively expanding our business across: The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, United Kingdom and France.
From our roots we have an international mindset and growth plans that match our ambition. With over €600 million acquired in Europe the last 2 years and >€1 billion in available liquidity that needs to be invested, we always work hard to deliver the best result for our shareholders.
The role will be based in our Amsterdam office (WTC), so you do not have to work from home, allowing you to start your career in a dynamic business environment.
What will you do at Granite REIT
- Develop and maintain complex financial models for new and existing properties
- Support in the due diligence of real estate acquisitions
- Compiling and maintaining a market research database, including interacting with real estate brokers
- Prepare investment proposals for the investment committee and executive team
- Support asset management in the transition of acquisitions into our management
- Support in other ad hoc analysis and reporting tasks
- Occasionally join on site visits and external meetings with brokers or other relevant third-parties
What you’ll bring
- Your Master’s Degree in Finance, Business or Real Estate
- Up to one year’s experience in a relevant professional area
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and a structured approach to problem solving
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English is a must, second European language is a plus
What can Granite REIT offer you in return
- Training and guidance from experienced real estate professionals
- A good entry into an international real estate investment career
- Steep learning curve in a fast pace environment
- Competitive remuneration package based on 40-hour workweek
- Good balance between work and private life with 25 holiday days
- Contribution to your health insurance
- Gym/sports membership allowance
I case you recognize yourself in the above, we would love to meet you! Feel free to send your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to email@example.com. More information on Granite REIT can be found on our website: https://granitereit.com/