Do you care about the cities and neighborhoods we live in? Do you care about the environment? Are you responsible and eager to help our portfolio adapt to climate change? Would you like to socially impact the lives of our tenants? Are you ready to create additional value to our operator platform? Then this role might fit you like a glove so please read on!
We have a great opportunity available for an Asset Management Analyst in the Netherlands! Would you like to kickstart or continue your career within the Real Assets Investment Management business? In this role you will provide broad tactical and operational support to a team of 10 Asset Management professionals and you are part of the wider EMEA Asset Management team which is driving the ongoing performance of multi-use properties throughout Europe.
An example of your workweek:
9-10 Catch-up with the Asset Manager you work with in your respective region
10-12 Setting up asset business plan for your portfolio
12-13 Digital lunch with global colleagues
13-14 Meeting with ESG team-lead on GRESB and social impact
14-17 Work block
9-10 Catch up with local Property Manager to discuss outstanding issues
10-11 Dutch Residential team meeting, weekly update on sector and team
11-12 Finalize monthly reporting of KPI’s
12-13 Lunch with team
13-14 ZOOM project under construction, discuss new leads and lease actions
14-17 Work block
9-10 Valuation analysis of Dutch portfolio
10-13 Site visit project under construction
13-14 Lunch with contractor
14-16 Focus work from home
16-17 ZOOM with EMEA residential platform and pitch idea for new ESG project
8-9 Early start to get some emails done
9-10 Coffee with buddy
10-11 MSCI presentation on performance Fund
11-12 Preparing presentation for Global Analyst program
12-13 Lunch with friends
13-14 Meeting with Concept Designer and plinth program team
14-17 Work block
8-9 To the Gym at the office
9-10 Prepare today’s meetings
10-11 Meeting with brokers on leasing commercial spaces in portfolio
11-12 Catch-up with community managers and discuss hospitality and programming
12-13 Lunch on-site
13-16 Meeting with local team on progress of Climate Adaptation Projects and Net Zero ambition
16-17 Final tasks of the week & Friday drinks with your colleagues
What do you have to offer us?
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree;
- You have at least 1 year of relevant work experience (experience gained through internships or student jobs will also be taken into consideration);
- You’ll set an example through a professional, friendly attitude towards your team and community;
- You have a multi-task and problem-solving mindset, always approaching things with a can-do attitude, as well as the ability to work with deadlines and little supervision;
- You have advanced skills in Excel and data management with significant experience in building and maintaining (complex) financial models;
- You have a proactive, hands-on mentality, as well as the drive and ambition to grow with the organization;
- You are a true connector and can get your foot in the door;
- You are super organized, accurate, and bursting with energy;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Experience in real estate, hospitality, ESG and social impact would be a plus.
What do we have to offer you?
- We’re not just another Investment Manager – we’re a global leader and game-changing investor-operator, challenging every convention and defining the future of living!
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth;
- A competitive salary, in line with your background, skills and personal value for the organization and a (discretionary) bonus;
- A public transport card, solid pension plan and work-from-home allowance;
- The possibility to deduct your sports contribution from your gross salary;
- Collective agreement with two health insurance companies;
- Learning & development opportunities: Global Investment Analyst Training Program, on the job training, LinkedIn learning, Harvard Managementor, CBRE Academy;
- An international, open, cooperative and dynamic company culture with flat hierarchies;
- Become an integral part of our Investor Operator team, in which your ideas are greatly valued;
- Work-Life balance is important to us, which is why you can work flexibly / in hybrid mode;
- Our cutting-edge office in Amsterdam (WTC Amsterdam, Tower Ten) is equipped with the latest technologies and is designed by our colleagues based on the latest concepts and ideas – all to boost efficiency and collaboration;
- Get to know your colleagues better at regular employee events and create shared experiences in a relaxed atmosphere;
- 25 vacation days + liberation day is a public holiday every year and the 24th and 31st of December are also granted as full days of leave. In case a public holiday falls within the weekend (expect the public holidays which always fall on a Sunday) this day will be transferred to the next possible working day.
In case you have any questions about this vacancy please contact Mariëlle Loenen, Talent Acquisition Manager CBRE IM (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 6 5000 5900) or apply directly via the ‘apply‘ button.