Investment Specialist – CBRE IM
Locaties: Amsterdam ‘- Noord-Holland – Netherlands, Schiphol ‘- Noord-Holland – Netherlands
We have an exciting role available for an Investment Specialist in the Netherlands. You will replace the current colleague who found a new opportunity to grow within our company. In this position you will provide operational, tactical and strategic support for the (fund) management activities for the Dutch real estate funds and direct investments. You will work alongside the Country/Fund Manager, Country/Fund CFO and the Head of Transactions Netherlands. In the end, your main goal is to help foster the further growth of the Dutch platform.
What makes this role unique is that you will literally be at the heart of the Dutch platform and you will be able to get to know the full extent of CBRE Investment Management’s capabilities within record time. You will be involved in a wide range of topics and initiatives, where your eye for detail and process management skills will be heavily leaned on.
Your main responsibilities
- Prepare presentations for the Funds’ advisory/supervisory boards and investors;
- Advise the Fund team on strategy development, execution and monitoring;
- Initiate and deliver on M&A activity and new initiatives (including competitor analysis);
- Prepare internal presentations (country updates and oversight meetings with EMEA management) and presentations for Fund/Management Team;
- Organize NL meetings (including presentations);
- Initiate and deliver on employee engagement initiatives;
- Assist our client care team in answering questions from investors;
- Work on various business development programs such as sustainability, circularity, innovation, technology;
- Ad hoc tasks and requests from the Fund/Management Team.
What do you have to offer us?
- You have finished a master’s degree preferably in the field of Financial Management, Finance & Investments, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Management or similar;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of working experience within a corporate environment in an advisory, business development or corporate secretary role;
- Experience within the real estate (investment) management business is an advantage; but affinity and willingness to learn more about the industry are just as important.
- You are highly ambitious, always strive for the best results and like to work with demanding stakeholders;
- You have experience with project based work and strategy development;
- You are a strong communicator, have great organizational and analytical skills and know how to prioritize your workload;
- You have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- You are a native Dutch speaker but also fluent in English.
What we offer you!
- A competitive salary, in line with your background, skills and personal value for the organization.
- An exciting and inspiring working environment.
- An attractive bonus scheme and pension plan (employer contribution 91,4% and employee contribution 8,6%).
- Public transport card.
- Health insurance: collective agreement with two health insurance companies.
- 25 holidays based on a full-time workweek.
- Company phone and laptop.
- The possibility to deduct your sport contribution from your gross salary.
- Working from home allowance.
- Liberation Day (the 5th of May) is a holiday every year. Both the 24th and 31st of December are also granted as full days of leave. In case a public holiday falls within the weekend (with the exception of public holidays which always fall on a Sunday) this day will be transferred to the next possible working day.
Apply via this link