We are looking for a Workplace Strategy & Change Management Consultant
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Through the execution of your work you will directly contribute to the mission of JLL Work Dynamics which is to, “shape the future of real estate for a better world, through a better world of work”.
As a Consultant of Workplace Strategy and Change Management, you will be a member of a team tasked in the creation of forward-thinking and effective workplace solutions while working cross-functionally with other teams at JLL and our daughter company, Tetris Design and Build. On a daily basis you will be evaluating complex client requests, generating and analysing data and contributing to the creation of innovative solutions to support our clients with their housing needs. Strategies you will be contributing to include: occupancy, employee health and wellbeing, workplace experience, sustainability and workplace technology requirements.
At the heart of everything we do, are people. The JLL Workplace Strategy and Change Management team works with global multinational organizations and local business to define and shape dynamic working environments where people and teams can thrive. Our clients are located within a wide range of sectors and have a variety of workplace challenges that require clear strategic advice. Much of what our team creates results in transformations to the status quo. Through our change management programs you will play an active role in the realization of your workplace strategy advice, ensuring that the organization effectively embraces new environments and ways of working.
What This Job Involves
- Participation in the sourcing and analysis of workplace, workforce and real estate related data.
- Review and assess the application of health and wellbeing certification standards within properties.
- Actively contribute to the formation of practical advice related to workplace sustainability objectives including, but not limited to, carbon reduction, circular economy ambitions, strengthening the application of ESG’s and UN Sustainable Development Goals and achieving third-party certifications such as BREEAM and LEED.
- Actively contribute to the formation of practical advice for the realization of health and wellbeing and objectives within office environments including, but not limited to, WELL and Fitwell.
- Project support during workshops and client engagement sessions across a range of topics including, but not limited to, workplace strategy and vision formation, future workplace concept development, clarification of occupancy needs, working from home vs. the office, workplace related health and wellbeing, workplace technology, sustainability and new ways of working.
- Active contribution to the review and analysis of potential properties to ensure that locations will effectively meet the workplace needs of an organization.
- Support in developing comprehensive real estate financial models including, but not limited to, cash flow and net present value models.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- University degree, preferably in architecture or real estate management. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 2-5 years of work experience in workplace strategy consulting, preferably with international companies and within a cross-functional team structure.
- Comfort and strong capabilities in analysing large sets of data, synthesize results and generate practical advice for real estate needs.
- General knowledge of workplace concepts and the impact are on the performance of employees, teams and organizations.
- Passion for, an introductory understanding of real estate sustainability, health and workplace well-being.
- Microsoft Office suite skills (emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel and MS Teams).
- Strong command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- Good social skills and a team-first mindset.
- Strong work ethic and a talent for creative problem solving.
- WELL AP and/or Fitwell accreditation is a strong advantage.
- BREEAM and LEED accreditation is a strong advantage.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at www.jll.com/careers