Part-time Analyst – Global Private Real Estate – PATRIZIA
PATRIZIA has been active as a real asset investment manager for 39 years. PATRIZIA manages around EUR 59
billion of real assets and has over 1,000 employees based in 28 office locations worldwide. PATRIZIA Global
Partners (PGP) is the company’s international real estate division, which invests throughout North America,
Europe and Asia with the best local operating partners.
PGP has since its inception in 2005 raised seven global private equity real estate funds and its clients
consists of leading international institutional investors. Latest PGP has launched PATRIZIA Sustainable
Communities a real estate impact fund which has attracted strong attention from clients.
We are looking for you to join PGP’s team as soon as possible at partizia’s amsterdam office
As a Part time Analyst you will become part of our investment team consisting of seven dedicated professionals, who are responsible for sourcing, analysing , selecting and managing real estate investments through local operating partners. The job will have a wide variety of assignments including:
- Analysis on macro and micro markets as well as property sector
- Financial and strategic analyses of investment opportunities, including financial modelling and return calculations
- Writing investment proposal for PGP’s Investment Committee
- Prepare presentation material for client meetings, investor meetings and industry events
- Gather and update information on investment opportunities in PGP’s proprietary deal database
- Performance benchmarking and risk monitoring of the existing portfolio
- Meetings with international operating partners
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Successful academic track record and excellent English capabilities
- Preferably a third year bachelor student or in the first year of a master degree
- Personal drive, self motivated and a great team player
- Interest in making real impact through real estate investments
- Thorough and detail oriented approach to your assignments, while enjoying an international, busy and fun work environment
The workload is approximately 15 20 hours/week with flexibility from both sides in busy periods.
Applications in English are welcomed as soon as possible and no later than Wednesday, July 5, 2023. Apply by
emailing a cover letter, resume, grade transcripts and any references to JobNL@patrizia.ag.
We live teamwork. We create opportunities. We foster stability.
Our work is firmly based on three core values: increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability
and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.
Apply by emailing a cover letter, resume, grade transcripts and any references to JobNL@patrizia.ag
If you have any questions, please contact Fabian Dreher, Senior Associate (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marleen Bikker-Bekkers, Director (email@example.com