Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of Flagship Destinations, with a portfolio valued at €54.5 Bn as at December 31, 2021, of which 86% in retail, 6% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 85 shopping centres, including 53 Flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Present on two continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers.
We are imaginative and bold, always pushing the boundaries to achieve results. Our culture embraces creativity, diversity and progression, nurturing everyone we work with to reach the top of their profession.
The International Graduate Program (IGP) is a unique opportunity for recent graduates to:
- discover the diversity of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield’s business,
- acquire business fundamentals and technical skills,
- understand the Group’s approach to commercial real estate,
- build a network and propel their future career within the Group,
- live the Group’s culture across different countries while gaining international work experience.
This one year fast-track management program is structured as follows:
- 3 assignments of 4 months in different departments within the Group (e.g. in Investment, Controlling, Development, Operating Management, Leasing, Marketing or Shopping Center Management)
- At least one foreign assignment in one of our European offices
Who we are looking for:
- You hold a master’s degree from a top-ranked business or engineering school
- Your analytical/financial capabilities and communication skills are highly evolved
- You have a strong entrepreneurial personality, a curious nature and are keen to bring in your own ideas
- You have already gained first experience in working or studying abroad and you are striving for an international career
- You have a fluent command of business-level English and Dutch
Joining Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield means joining a team of highly committed people who are driven by excellence. You will immediately be entrusted with a high level of responsibility and exposure to top management, simultaneously gaining access to fulfilling leadership opportunities in a range of countries and functions.
Furthermore, you will benefit from close supervision throughout your career, a dedicated mentorship and also a Global network reinforced by seminars and trainings. In case of further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Irene Koppejan, HR Officer (email@example.com).