PATRIZIA is a leading global partner for pan-European real estate investments with over 30 years track record and ~EUR 40bn assets under management. PATRIZIA operates as a respected business partner of large institutional investors (insurance companies, pension funds, etc.) and private investors. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and sales of residential and commercial real estate. The Dutch platform is located in Amsterdam and was established in 2014. The team manages residential, office, retail and logistics properties with a total investment volume of ~EUR 1.8bn. We are a solid team with highly motivated individuals. For further information, please visit: www.patrizia.ag or https://www.linkedin.com/company/patrizia-netherlands-b.v./
- All-round part-time function, supporting the major business lines within PATRIZIA in the Netherlands
- Assist the Transaction Management team in acquisition processes of existing real estate properties / portfolio(s) and new developments
- Support the Asset Management team in their daily business and projects
- Assist in the preparation, assembling and checking of contracts, approvals, letters, procedures and real estate analyses
- Collect and structure real estate market data and perform other research activities
- Preparation of PowerPoint documents for presentations
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, data entry, word processing, developing spreadsheets, analyzing data, compiling and preparing reports
- Team spirit of nature with a good sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills and pronounced ability to work in a team
- High level of flexibility, also very good self-organization skills
- Post-Propaedeutic Bachelor's or Masters student in (real estate) finance, economics, business administration or equivalent
- Long-term availability for 8 – 16 hours per week
- Affinity with the real estate sector
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and ability to solve problems
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant software programs
- Dutch fluent and strong English language skills, both written and oral
We look forward to receiving your detailed resumé, including your earliest availability. Please fill in the form below. In case of questions do not hesitate to contact us.
We live teamwork. We create opportunities. We foster stability.
Our work is firmly based on three core values: increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.