Do you want to know what international investment management is all about? Then this is your chance. We are constantly looking for bright, talented, enthusiastic and energetic professionals willing to step onto a steep learning curve. As an intern you will assist our acquisition, asset and fund management team of the car park investment funds. This will entail actively working on real estate acquisitions in Europe and supporting the fund managers with financing, portfolio analyses & reporting. Ready to find out if real estate investments management is something for you?
Who are we looking for?
You are a High-performer, always looking to improve yourself and your work. Results matter more to you then process. You have a ‘yes we can’ mentality and are eager to learn. The team goes above the individual and achieving our goals together makes you tick. You say what is on your heart and like to work in open environment. You are allowed to make mistakes, learn from them and take responsibility for them.
- We are looking for interns with an aim to gain working experience besides their study. The position will be at least 4 days a week and 4 to 5 months.
- You are in your 3rd of 4th year of a HBO/ WO study
- Good knowledge of English is key and German is preferable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong numerical skills
What will your work entail?
You assist the acquisition and fund management team in the day to day business.
Examples of activities:
- Making investment calculations
- Parking related market research & investment analysis
- Working on investment proposals & business plans
- Assisting in due diligence processes
- Working on fund management reports
Who is Primevest Capital Partners?
Primevest Capital Partners is a pan-European investment boutique, specializing in innovative real asset investment strategies. With solid industry knowledge and focus on specialist investment sectors, such as parking, telecommunications and affordable contemporary living. Primevest CP has grown into a leading player in these sectors. Currently we have €1.5 billion of assets under management, spread across eight sector-focused funds and two individual institutional mandates. Primevest CP employs 30 professionals and operates out of historic offices located in the inner cities of Utrecht and Berlin.
Our activities in a glance:
- Europe’s leading car park investment manager
- First mover in communication infrastructure
- Proven track record in the residential sector
Our purpose is to make a difference for our clients at decisive moments and deliver a high quality product. We therefore look for people with diverse qualities who want to contribute to the openness and inclusiveness of our in-house culture. To increase our professionalism we also focus on giving each other continuous feedback. In order to keep our performance at a high level we look for talented individuals who are ready to take their next step.
What can we offer you?
What will you find at Primevest Capital Partners:
- An open, inspiring, informal and young work environment
- An organization with an entrepreneurial mindset
- The potential to quickly develop your investment management skills
- To work in an institutional and international context
If you are interested in this job please submit your CV to Ruud Roosen (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31(0) 6 136 122 35)
A short assessment will be part of the procedure