Business Development Manager Real Estate
Prologis is seeking a Business Development Manager Real Estate for its Benelux business, based in Amsterdam. This new role will be an addition to our successful European team, due to fast market growth. In this role you will contribute to the further, significant growth of our Benelux business by identifying and developing new expansion opportunities.
As our Business Development Manager Real Estate, you will be working together with our experienced team and over time you have the opportunity to become fully responsible for your own projects and geographical region. Your focus will be on the development of strategic land positions, construction projects, leasing, optimisation of marketing and expansion strategy and operations for commercial/industrial properties in our core portfolio.
You will need to be proactive and self-starting, able to build and maintain your own relationships and network and willing to continuously look for new business opportunities for Prologis. You’re an enthusiastic team-player, eager to learn, good with numbers, a strong negotiator and a great communicator. We’ll offer a challenging job in an ever-changing professional environment. Are you the Business Development Manager Real Estate we are looking for? Apply now!
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
• As part of the team, negotiate land acquisitions/disposals, BTS transactions, leasing and releasing contracts with customers
• Successfully deliver real estate projects by working with internal stakeholders: Due Diligence, Project Management, Marketing, Property Management etc.
• Attend and contribute to on site meetings for marketing, development delivery and customer pitches
• Develop a thorough understanding of the design and construction aspects of our product and present these to customers
• Playing a key role in the best in class team.
• Develop a strong understanding of the supply chain industry and environment
• Be an ambassador for our brand values and be recognised for applying those in our Prologis activities
• Be highly collaborative and a team player, helping and encouraging colleagues through data, market intel, information and opportunity swaps and to be demonstrably focussed on the team’s success
• Have the courage to challenge the status quo, putting forward ideas and making your contribution to improving our way of working, and our processes and systems
Qualifications and experience:
• 1-3 years’ real estate industry experience in a relevant, commercial role
• Experience in negotiating and structuring real estate transactions, either from a development, leasing or investment standpoint
• The above experience must have been gained principally in the Benelux • An in-depth thinker who is able to analyze investments and development opportunities and build clarity around risk involved
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Strong team player
• Great possibilities for personal development
• Opportunity to learn the various aspects of our business, including, development, leasing, investment, etc.
• Opportunity for the role to expand in its scope dependent on the individual’s ability to demonstrate his/her competence and responsibility
• Excellent and competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
• Dynamic and highly professional international work environment
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centres of commerce. Customers turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their business run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage.
Each of us plays an essential role in the enduring value of our company. Our people are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, each location and department operates autonomously and accountably. You join Prologis to stand proud, shoulder to shoulder with the top talent in the industry and do the best work of our careers. Each one of us runs our piece of the business like we own it—because we do. Every employee contributes. Every employee belongs. Still, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We never lose sight of what matters most. People come first here.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.