ING is looking for a Corporate Real Estate Analyst
The analyst will be working within ING’s Global Corporate Real Estate and facility Services (CREFS) team, which is responsible for optimising the corporate real estate portfolio, matching it with continually changing business demand, anticipating on market opportunities and implementing new developments like the Orange Workplace and “Smart” buildings. The Corporate Real Estate team is a part of the Procurement Department.
Analyst Portfolio Management and Strategy - Corporate Real Estate
You become part of the portfolio management team that is responsible for the optimization of ING’s global Corporate Real Estate portfolio, of approx. 2.5M m², consisting of 300 office buildings and 2,000 retail branches in over 50 countries for our ING employees. You are reporting to the Global Head of Portfolio Management and Strategy in CREFS.
The scope of work covers all aspects of Strategic Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Management: from support to active involvement, collecting, verifying, structuring and benchmarking (real estate) information from service providers and from ING entities. You will work closely with the senior strategic portfolio managers in performing analyses, developing portfolio optimization plans, business cases, presentations and management reports. You will also help developing best practises, policies, corporate standards, benchmarks, and guidelines.
You maintain contact on a regular basis with service providers (for lease administration, space administration, supply analysis and benchmarks), with other ING entities (for demand requirements) and with colleagues involved in Corporate Real Estate.
Your work environment
You are a member of a small, professional and ambitious team of experts with a variety of in-depth knowledge of real estate, finance and workplace innovation. The team operates in an informal and flexible way with a clear aim of delivering measurable results within agreed timeframes. The team consists of highly skilled and experienced real estate professionals, enabling a steep learning curve for an ambitious professional at the start of his/her career.
Who we are looking for?
Starter with a profound interest in the field of Corporate Real Estate with 1 to 2 years of experience in Real Estate Management, portfolio analysis or consulting. You are committed to develop your knowledge and skills and feel responsible for your work and are prepared to walk the extra mile.
- Academic level, preferably in Real Estate
- Analytical skills, combined with a creative view on facts and figures, and the ability to summarize and synthetize findings in a clear and concise advice
- Skilful with numbers, calculation software (Excel) and presentation tools (PowerPoint)
- Professional values: integrity, loyal, independent (fact based)
- Profound interest in the field of (corporate) real estate calculation and simulation models, financials, benchmarks etc. Experience in real estate is a plus
- Ambitious team player
- Ability to operate in a complex management environment (dual steering hierarchical / functional)
- Fluent in Dutch and/or English, both orally and written
What do we offer ?
- 36 hour working week (40 hours possible)
- Based in Amsterdam
- Job grade 9 -10 depending on relevant real estate experience
- Competitive package
Apply below and upload your CV & Motivation. For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about ING check: www.ING.nl/werken
We are looking forward to your application!