Time Equities Inc. is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and energetic intern to support the Dutch real estate acquisition and asset management team. You will support a team in a variety of activities such as market research regarding new acquisitions, preparation of management reports and initiating new management tools, concept development and other supports activities such as marketing & communication on company level.
The position will suit a student wishing to pursue a career in real estate. Who wants to experience working within a small professional team. Results matter more to you then process. You say what is on your heart and like to work in open environment. You are allowed to make mistakes, learn from them and take responsibility for them.
The internship term is flexible, ideally for a period of 4+ months (exact dates to be agreed upon with the candidate).
We are looking for an intern with an aim to gain working experience besides their study. The position will be at least 4 days a week and 4+ months;
- You are in your 3rd of 4th year of a HBO/ WO study, preferably with emphasis on real estate/private equity/investment and/or finance/economics;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Strong Office Excel skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong numerical skills.
You assist the acquisition and asset management team in the day to day business.
Examples of activities:
- Real estate related market research & investment analysis;
- Working on management reports and initiating new tools;
- Setup of company marketing & communication plan;
- Working on property business plans;
- Assisting in due diligence processes.
Time Equities Inc.
Founded in 1966, Time Equities, Inc. (TEI) has been in the real estate investment, development and asset & property management business for more than 50 years. TEI currently holds in its own portfolio approximately 26.32 million square feet of residential, industrial, office and retail property – including 3,000 multi-family apartment units. In addition, TEI is in various stages of development and pre-development of constructing approximately 1.4 million square feet of various property types which includes at least 1,447 residential units. With properties in 29 states, five Canadian provinces, Germany, the Netherlands, and Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, the TEI portfolio benefits from a diversity of property types, sizes and markets.
What can we offer you?
What will you find at Time Equities Inc.:
- An open, inspiring, informal and young work environment;
- An organization with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- The potential to quickly develop your real estate skills;
- To work in an international context;
- Intern compensation in line with market.
Would you like to be part of a growing real estate team in Voorburg, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Any questions please call our office at +31 70 820 98 24