Intern GARBE Institutional Capital – English
What is GARBE? / What are you doing?
Garbe is a pan European Institutional Real Estate Investment Manager with 5 billion Assets under Management, of which 500 million in the Netherlands:
- Active in the sectors logistic, residential, offices and retail
- Active in all investment styles: core, core plus, value add and opportunistic
- Active throughout the value chain: development, investment management and property management
- Fast growing organization
What do you stand for / values? – read: what distinguishes you from indeed many other investors?
- Professional, entrepreneurial, hands on mentality, no nonsense;
- Own responsibilities, delegation and professional freedom;
- German family business, committed and result driven;
- Focus on long term relations, sustainable growth and value creation.
What are you looking for? / Job title (profile) / Specific requirements?
- Fast learner, excellent team player financial and social skills;
- Quantitative and power point presentation skills;
- Candidate to carry out Investment Management / Acquisitions support activities (cooperate);
- Interns who support Asset Management / Investment management 3 days a week and/or also conduct their own research;
- Proficient in the English language and the German and/or Dutch language.
What are the activities? / What kinds of distinctive responsibilities / possibilities do you offer?
- Fast learning curve, working in experienced team on ambitious targets;
- Participation in establishing and expanding business opportunities;
- Supporting the daily management of the existing real estate portfolios;
- Preparing investment calculations and presentations;
- Support in developing and implementing value add strategies;
- Support with rental;
- Administrative support asset / fund / investment manager.
Who can you contact for more information?
You can send your solicitation to Maarten van den Heuvel, m.vandenHeuvel@garbe.de